Beautifying your home could be an overwhelming task. What color would you like in your living room and does it fit the color style you have in your room and kitchen? Just trying to find out what type of furniture you prefer and off course, agreeing with your spouse or roommate can lead to a migraine.
Keep up with the times when renovating, decorating and designing your home by making use of apps. That way you may immediately search for references, check out furniture pieces before you buy them, check the proper color schemes and get the measurements precisely. It’s as if you’re operating next to each other with your handyman.
Having a budget and a plan and sticking to it are important to decorating your home. Knowing exactly how you prefer your house to look before doing anything, you could get the look you like without splitting your bank account.
However how do you successfully budget and plan? Anyway, that smartphone in your hand is a great place to begin. There are lots of apps available now that enable you to picture your decorating project before you decide to do away with the one piece of furniture one wall in that brand new color.
Here are five apps that will for sure help you visualize your decorating, and assist you save money, in the mean time obtaining that look you’ve been thinking about.
1. Palettes by Rick Maddy. It is a great app for producing a matching color palette all over your house. You can still snap a picture of anything that attracts your fancy, then upload it, and the program will offer color matches depending on the colors in the snapshot. See an attractive vase or a painting that captures your eye? Take a snapshot of it, load it into Palettes, and then open up the color possibilities.
2. DIY Home Design Interior Room Layout Space Decorating and Planning Tool. Together with Photo Measures, this app is important when you’re getting ready for your new master bedroom, living room, etc. You can put in measurements, create floor plans, and get as precise as you want by including details on your fabrics and colors.
By knowing where the thing goes, you can save money and time running back and forth to shops, anticipating that the couch you bought will match and look right. Once again, it goes back to proper planning. This app is a grab for what it provides.
3. Photo Measures. You’ve found a plan for your living room or master bedroom, and you’ve got pages of detailed drawings, showing the measurements of your room and furniture, however when you get to the furniture retail, you discover you’ve forgotten all those elaborate drawings you’ve invested hours on.
Photo Measures solves that difficulty by enabling you to take snap shots of your living room or furniture and write the measurements on the picture. You now have all the measurements you will need in one place. It assists you keeps to keep of the dimensions of your space and walls, so it would not be a trouble when going to a furniture shop or when conversing with a contractor.
4. Yard Sale Treasure Map. These are a great place to look for inexpensive concealed treasures. It’s a numbers game but; you may have to hit up many yard sales before you will see that great end lamp or table that will fit beautifully in your home.
Rather than depending on Yard Sale signs in your locality telling you where and when a yard sale is available, An app called Yard Sale Mapper permits you to find the yard sales taking place on a particular day within twenty miles of your place. You could save time and lots of money.
5. Houzz Interior Design Ideas . For those that wish to decorate but are short of ideas, this app could be a godsend. It is easy to browse many professional quality design photos and save those snap shots to virtual idea books, it’s like Pinterest.
These are only a few but highly recommended apps out there to help in making home decorating as simple and satisfying as you possibly can. With these apps, planning or organizing becomes simpler, and when planning gets less difficult, you save your hard-earned money.